Friday, January 15, 2010

Krista (Allen) Browne


After graduation I had decided I wanted a change in life so I decided to move to Taylorsville. Working for a day care temporarily till I could find a "real" career. I found myself at AAA where I then became the Office Manager/Dispatcher of Jardines Services. I still to this day enjoy dispatching and helping people as much as possible.

After working there for 3 years I wanted to expand more so I moved up from towing cars and pickups to towing semi trucks & trailers. While working at Kearns I met my husband Zach. We were married in February of 2006 and to make the year that much more special not even a month later, he adopted my two oldest girls. We have been living in West Jordan since then, and to our surprise Christmas of 2008 we found out that we were expecting our third child. We now have three beautiful girls. Natalie is 7 Taylor is 5 and Sarah is just over 4 months now.
We find ourselves every year going back to Davis High where my kids all LOVE to watch the parades, the football games and of course all the Marching Bands Performances. Right now I am a stay at home mom. But I have been taking more of my chef classes to become a professional Chef. I also spend my time volunteering at my daughters school, helping teach the music classes, and anything else I can help out with.

We are preparing to move back up to Davis county in the next few months where my husbands extended family is and a lot of our friends. We enjoy going camping & hiking as often as we can, as well as playing Paintball, and going fishing. I am looking forward to moving back and raising our children where I spent the majority of my life growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment