Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jessica (Bryant) Barr



Hey friends!

This is Jessica Bryant Barr. Right after High School, I moved to Tampa, Florida to go to school at a smaller private Christian college. I loved it there and actually ended up meeting, Jared Barr. The rest is history! :) We got married in August of 2003 and found out in April of 2004 that we were expecting our first child! Conner is 5 now and keeps us laughing every day. Apparently he is the class clown in preschool too. :) Then in August of 2006 we decided to move to Illinois to be closer to family. Jared's family is there and we are very close to them. In November of 2007 we welcomed Lily into the world. She is our girly girl. She is so sweet and loving and quite the Disney Princess obsessed little girl. The kids loved Illinois and it was hard for us to all move back to Florida last Summer. Yet, we were very excited to be back in Florida and with our friends we had left behind. Since we've moved back, we have welcomed our 3rd child into our lives. Peyton Lea is our laid-back one sweet and cuddly little girl. She is 5 months old now and we are relishing every moment of her growing up because she is our last child. Life moves along so quickly!

Jared has been in Advertising ever since I knew him! He loves it! He is currently teaching Business courses at that private Christian college I mentioned (Florida College in Temple Terrace, FL). He loves teaching kids and they love him. He is looking forward to having the whole summer off!

I am a stay at home mom and feel so blessed to be able to do so. I keep myself busy with the 3 kids and the house, but in my spare time I am making "stitcheries". It is a little hobby that I love and decided one day a few years ago (after making gifts and getting a great response) to start selling. I specialize in custom orders and design. It definitely keeps me even busier! Who doesn't love getting paid for their own hobby?! You can check out my very amateur blog with galleries of my work @ http://stitchin.wordpress.com.

I look forward to hearing about you!

Love, Jessica






No comments:

Post a Comment