Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sarah Brown


Well let see the last 10 years. I live in Seattle. I got my BS Degree in Criminal Justice from WSU in May 2005. I worked a year and half as a Security Officer in downtown Seattle. Then in July 2007 I went to China for a year to teach English. I came back in July 2008. Now I am a Correctional Officer for the Bureau of Prison in Seattle. I am trying to become a Criminal Investigator for the Federal Government. I am going to be starting soon I hope to get my Masters in Criminal Justice.


That's what has been happening with me these last 10 years.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sarah good for you! I am also going for a BA degree in Criminal Justice. I live in Salem,OR and soon Portland. I will be going to PSU.

    Andy Baxter ... aka Abi(back in high school)

    ReplyDelete