Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stacie (Molyneaux) and Kyle Pettingill


After High School, Kyle left on his mission to Santiago, Chile, and I went to BYU. After a year at BYU, I transferred to WSU and finished my English degree there. I worked at the same company through college and went on to work full time in their accounting department after I graduated. I traveled a little while in college and fell in love with it. Kyle and I were married in May 2003, about 5 months after he got home. I had just graduated, and he went on to WSU and graduated with his Business Administration degree. I stopped working in 2006 when we had Carson, and two years later we had Ally in 2008. Kyle worked for about 5 years with Spring Mobile and recently switched to Larry H. Miller Group, where he sells tickets for the Utah Jazz and other events at the Energy Solutions Arena. We live in Layton and absolutely love it. We love our neighbors and are fortunate to have lots of family and friends nearby. Our kids are energetic and fun, and we can't imagine our life without them! Kyle still golfs whenever he can, plays indoor soccer here and there, and has also started running. I love reading, baking, playing games, blogging (privately, sorry) and spending time at my in law's place at Bear Lake. I still play the piano from time to time and have run a few 5ks, but can't say I loved them! Oh, and in my spare time, I like to plan High School reunions... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment