Monday, June 21, 2010

Gina (Waldron) Trimmer


After high school I moved to Salt Lake and went to SLCC for a couple semesters before I moved down to St George to finish up at Dixie. I have lived in Southern Utah since then, with an exception of a 6 month stretch of living in LaJolla,Ca because of Rick's business. I met Rick through my roommate and we were married in November of 2006. We love living in Washington. We are close enough to everything from Lake Powell, Brianhead, Moab, Cali and whatever. Rick owns a business called United Wood Products and I am a 911 dispatcher for Washington County. We don't have any kids yet, but we have had a super fun time traveling and running around for the last 4 years. Here's to the next 10 years and all the new adventures they bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment