Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shawnee (Hallows) Salisbury


After I graduated high school I got a job with Associated Food Stores, Inc. I started off as an Assistant Buyer in the Produce Department in the Farr West distribution center just north of Ogden. After 4 years there I decided I needed a change and got a job in the Corporate Office in Salt Lake. I have been a Category Manager Assistant in the Grocery Department for 5 years now and love it! It is a fun job. I get to try out all the new samples! There are so many things to learn and so many changes in this line of business. It sure keeps me on my toes.

I met my husband, Chris Salisbury, at the distribution center before I transferred to Salt Lake. We dated for a year and were married in April 2007. He is my best friend. I couldn’t have asked for a better soul mate! We bought a house in Clearfield, UT in 2008.

In May 2009 we had a little baby boy, Merrick Odin Salisbury. He is such a fun and outgoing little guy. He is constantly keeping us on our toes. He just learned how to walk, so now we are constantly chasing him around the house! I work part time so I am able to spend more time at home with Merrick. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to stay home full-time.

1 comment:

  1. Are you the Shawnee who use to live in the apartments in Clearfield by michael courtney and John Doerr?

    ReplyDelete